Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
£16.65 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability
£16.65 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Sunderland is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care to work as Night Manager.
Details of this Night Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on permanent nights
- Rates of pay of £16.65 per hour
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements.
As Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
- Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back