Wigan, Greater Manchester
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 per Hour Circa £42.3K (NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Night Shifts
A leading Manchester nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their management team as Night Manager.
About the Night Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive hourly pay of £18.50 and £42,328 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
- Night Shifts
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies, and providing clinical support.
What we’re looking for in a Night Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
- Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back