Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h (Band 6 Equivalent) | 38.5 hrs | Night Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading Windsor care home currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Manager.
Details of this Night Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis (1 shift per week required to complete supervision and appraisals)
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay offered at £19 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Manager post should be:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
• Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.