Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £38.9K | 44 Hour Contract – Nights | Great Benefits | Specialist MH/ASD/LD Care Home
A specialist care home in Southport is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse/RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The facility offers round the clock care and support to adults of working age who are living with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN role:
- A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £38,890
- Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- The cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
- NMC registration and renewal fees paid, plus support with NMC revalidation
- A range of learning and development opportunities
- An opt-in healthcare plan
- A generous annual leave allowance
In this Night Nurse role you will manage all aspects of care and medications for a caseload of service users and will lead a team of Carers to ensure service user needs are met and that accurate clinical records are maintained.
What we are looking for in a Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a long-term care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back