Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.8K | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A large, modern elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Warrington has a full-time vacancy for a Mental Health Nurse/RMN to work full-time nights.
The award-winning home is fully CQC compliant and offers a fantastic environment for older people, with specialist design features to support people living with dementia in a country home setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great rates of pay of £17 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £31,820 per annum
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Mental Health Nurse/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back