Axminster, East Devon
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £37.4K | 36 Hrs – Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits | Outstanding CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading private elderly and dementia care home in the Axminster area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team and work full-time nights.
The home has an overall Outstanding CQC rating and has a reputation for excellence.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working permanent nights over a flexible 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £20 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 and totals a basic annual salary of £37,440
- Paid breaks
- A great staff benefits package which can be further discussed at interview
- Excellent training and development
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care environment
- Able to independently manage and administer care programmes and medications
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of care and support
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back