Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
£17.35 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.35 p/h – Up to £34.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CI Report | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 50 bedded nursing home in the Barrhead area currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work nights on a full or part-time basis.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting and recently received Good quality grades following a Care Inspectorate inspection, in addition to having an excellent reputation for high quality care.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time nights
- Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.35, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £34,730
As Night Staff Nurse, you will manage a caseload of residents during the night shift and will be responsible for managing care and medications whilst leading a small team of Carers in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
- Confident working independently and able to manage and administer medications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confident managing and updating clinical records
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back