Hospital, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£19.74 per hour | 44 hours per week | Nights only | Privately Owned Care Home
A large, luxury elderly nursing home in Barry is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and nursing care needs, providing a fantastic environment with the best possible standards of care and a busy social calendar for residents to enjoy.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• A fantastic rates of pay offered at £19.74 per hour
• An excellent working environment
As a Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.