Up to £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Bath nursing home has a full-time Night Nurse vacancy.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting and is locally owned and operated.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
- Flexible night shifts, with full or part time available
- For full-time contracts, shift patterns of 4 shifts one week and 3 the next, with the option of picking up overtime shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
- An excellent working environment in a very well-run home
As Night RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back