Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.65 - £18.15 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Part time hours | Nights only | Elderly and Dementia care
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Night Nurse to join the clinical team in a privately owned care home on the Isle of Wight.
This home provides general elderly nursing and dementia care with a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A fantastic pay rate offered at £17.65 (weekdays) - £18.15 (weekends) per hour, which is NHS Band 6 equivalent
• Part time hours available
• Nights only
• A great working environment
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.