£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £37K/Band 6 Equivalent | RGN or RMN Considered | 38.5 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Billericay area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful, modern environment and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £18.50 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £37,040
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
- A workplace pension scheme, an opt-in healthcare plan plus a life assurance/death in service scheme
- Free uniforms and NMC renewal fees paid
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back