Bingley, West Yorkshire
£18.00 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 - £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A large Bingley nursing home is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to work full-time nights on a small nursing unit.
The home offers round the clock care to older adults living with a range of physical frailties and dementia care needs, in addition to offering palliative and end of life care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts (7pm to 7am), with part-time hours also considered
- Competitive pay rates from £18.00 to £18.50 hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6
- A comprehensive induction, training and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Free on-site parking and the cost of your Enhanced DBS covered
As Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
- Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back