Bradford, West Yorkshire
£16.50 - £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h – Up to £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours - Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC| Great Benefits
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time nights in a leading care home in Bradford.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- 35 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Fantastic hourly pay rates from £16.50 to £17.50 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £31,850
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back