Bradford, West Yorkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £42.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home
A large Bradford nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home supports adults of all ages from throughout the local area and provides specialist disability care in addition to elderly frail nursing care.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts, with some weekends required
- Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £42,430
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Free uniforms and your NMC registration fees paid
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
- Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back