£18.01 + Paid Breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.01 p/h/Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours - Nights | Paid Breaks | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Carlisle is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
What is offered and details of this Staff Nurse position:
- 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Excellent pay rates of £18.01 per hour plus paid breaks, which totals a salary in the region of £39,330 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care or UK nursing home setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back