Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.44 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | £1K Bonus | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Chippenham is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides a wide range of care, including nursing and residential, as well as dementia and palliative care.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights over a flexible, 7 day rota, ideally working 44 hours/4 nights per week
• Very competitive pay rates of £19.44 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and a free subscription to the Nursing Times
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse: Adult /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Confident managing medications and clinical records and delivering a high-quality, safe clinical service
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.