£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 Hours Contract | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC |
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in a rural setting near Cirencester currently has a full time vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work nights.
The independent home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a beautiful environment, and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 42 hours per week, working nights over a flexible rota
• Very competitive rates of pay of £17.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £37,128
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant, independently owned and operated home
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development programmes
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting and be confident managing and administering medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please contact Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back