£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A privately-owned nursing home in Cranbrook currently requires experienced RGN, RMN and RNLD
Nurses to join their team on nights.
The large home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care in a great setting.
Details of the Night Nurse posts and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts to work permanent nights
• Excellent rates of pay of £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Night Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back