£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.50 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent Rates | Part-Time Nights | Learning Disability Care Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private learning disability care home in Dover currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work part-time nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a fantastic environment for adults of working age living with learning disabilities and enables them to lead varied and active lifestyles and achieve their full potential.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for part-time nights, working flexible shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £15.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates of pay
- Free uniforms and on-site parking
- A company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
In this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care plans, administer medications and lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring a high-quality clinical service is maintained.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a disability care setting and you will be confident working as Nurse in Charge
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back