Dudley, West Midlands
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Up to £45.7K | 33/44 Hour Contracts – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Nursing Home
A leading Dudley nursing home is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit Registered Nurses to work full-time nights.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts of 33 or 44 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Industry leading pay rates of £20 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to a salary of £45,760 for a 44 hour contract
- A great working environment in a state-of-the-art home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse posts should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for these posts
- Ideally you will be experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back