£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 per hour | 36 hours | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Experience Essential | £1500 Welcome Bonus |
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded luxury nursing home in Dunstable. The home provides round the clock care to elderly adults and specialises in dementia nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £31,820
• £1500 Welcome Bonus paid after 12 months service
• A comprehensive induction programme, mandatory training and support
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and maintaining accurate clinical records
• Flexible to work nights over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back