£20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.50 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £25.5k | Paid Breaks | Part Time Nights | Modern Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses are required to work nights in a new charitably-run nursing care home in Eastleigh.
The service specialises in providing care packages for both their elderly and younger adult residents with dementia, physical disability or sensory impairment related frailties.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts to work 24 hours per week on part time night shifts
• Excellent rates of pay of £20.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• Overtime and bank holiday pay enhancements
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care, and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or UK nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back