Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.75 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.3K | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in the Ellesmere Port area has a permanent vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work full-time nights.
Details of the role what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only, working shifts of 8pm – 8am over a 7 day rota which includes alternate weekends
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.75 plus paid breaks (equates to £30,420 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• Pay enhancements of time + ½ for Bank Holidays
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.