Up to £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £19.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Small Nursing Home | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Exeter is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights.
The 30+ bedded home is set in a beautiful location and provides round the clock care to older adults living with physical disabilities and frailties and dementia care needs.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
- Night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota, with full or part-time contracts available
- Excellent hourly pay rates of up to £19.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which equates to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development prospects
- Free uniforms, DBS check and hot meals whilst on duty
- A company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking or travel to work incentives
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home setting
- You will be confident independently managing and administering medications and updating clinical records
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back