£17.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly nursing home in the Falmouth area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful, modern environment and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.25 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours per week on flexible night shifts
- A requirement to work one weekend in three
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back