Haxby, North Yorkshire
£17.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
JMJ1501 - Night Nurse
Haxby, North Yorkshire
£17.95 p/h (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 48 Hrs | Nights | Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC | RGN/RNLD/RMN considered
A privately-owned, CQC compliant elderly frail nursing home on the northern outskirts of York is looking to recruit an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role are as follows:
• A permanent contract for 48 hours per week (3 or 4 nights, or alternating 3 nights one week and 4 the next)
• Night shifts only (8-8 shifts)
• Great rates of pay of £17.95 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A supportive working environment with ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Night Nurse you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back