Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.70 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Paid Breaks & Handover | 43.75 Hour Contract – Nights | Complex Care Nursing Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered
A large care home in the Hedge End area of Southampton is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and specialises in elderly frail and elderly mental health/dementia nursing care but can also offer more specialised care to adults of working age with neurological conditions.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A contract for 43.75 hours per week on permanent nights, worked as 3 x 12.5 hour shifts one week and 4 the next
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.70 p/h which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Paid breaks and handover
• A company pension plan and a free health plan
• Free meals whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing training and development programmes
• The home is licenced to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship any may be able to support Non-EU Nurses (Subject to T&Cs)
As Night Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• Ideally experienced working in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident coordinating care and leading shifts
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.