Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £36K | 42 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time nights in a small private nursing home in Huddersfield.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £36,000
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back