£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Nights | Good CQC |
A privately owned elderly and dementia care home in Lee-on-the-Solent is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to strengthen their clinical team on nights.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full time hours available on permanent contracts
• Night shifts
• Very competitive hourly rate of £17.50 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• A supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Free Parking
• Workplace Pension
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care plans for a caseload of residents in addition to leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered nurse, Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in the care home sector
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back