£16.65 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.65 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 Hour Contract | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A large nursing home in the Lichfield area has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on full time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse will receive:
• A permanent contract of 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Depending on experience the home offers competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.65, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
• NMC registration fees paid and support with revalidation
• A workplace pension scheme and some great staff benefits
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Able to manage and administer drugs and medications independently
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back