£15.30 per Hour
JMJ1254, Night Nurse
£15.30 p/h – Circa £26.2K/Band 5 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A 50+ bedded nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Lincoln currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £15.30 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £26,250
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back