£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | RGN/RMN Considered
A large private nursing home in Liverpool currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers elderly, disability, and dementia care in a modern, purpose-built setting.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent, full-time contract for an average of 42 hours per week on nights
- Shift patterns on a 2 week rota, working 3 X 12 hour night shifts one week and 4 the next
- Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which equates to a salary in the region of £34,950 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back