£18 per Hour
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks/Circa £44.9K | 48 Hours – Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in southern Liverpool is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Night Nurse to work on a full-time basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week, working shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £44,930
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development opportunities and support with NMC revalidation
- An industry leading staff benefits programme
As Night Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and implementing clinical care to a caseload of residents. You will manage and update care plans, administer medications and coordinate a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally you will have post-registration experience in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting, although RNs new to elderly care will be supported
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back