£18.75 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.75p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £39k | Paid Breaks | 40 Hours p/w | Night Shifts | “Good” CQC |
A leading Ludlow nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully compliant home is locally owned and operated and provides a fantastic environment to their elderly and dementia residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week split into 4-night shifts per week.
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.75 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent of NHS Band 6 salary earning and comes to an annual salary of which equates to an annual salary of £39,000.
• A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
• Onside accommodation available in a nearby house owned by the company
• Can provide a start date ASAP.
In this role you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN.
• Care home experience is desirable but not essential
• Onsite accommodation available in a nearby house owned by the company.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back