Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 to £16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hour Contract - Nights | Elderly Care | Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Lytham St Annes is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team working night shifts.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.00 to £16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a very thorough induction
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Free parking and free food provided on duty
• NMC fees will be paid after 12 months of employment
Applicants for this RN/RMN Night Nurse role should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will be provided with a comprehensive induction and additional support
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to a DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.