Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs - Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work nights in a 30+ bedded, fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia nursing home in Macclesfield.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Excellent pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
Responsibilities of the role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.