£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £31,746 per annum) | 33 hours | Nights | Great Staff Benefits | “Good” CQC Rating |
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work in their care home in Malvern. This fully CQC compliant service looks after elderly residents and younger adults and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Fantastic hourly pay rates of £18.50 which equates to NHS Band 6 and £31,746 per annum
• Discounts on retail, food and drink, entertainment
• Welcome bonus (subject to T&C’s)
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Night Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back