Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£19.50 – Up to £39K/Band 6 Equivalent | Full Time - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in the Bingley area currently requires a Registered Nurse Manager to join their team on full-time nights.
The home offers elderly, dementia, and disability care to older people in a home from home setting and has a great team in place already.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay in the region of £19.50 per hour depending on experience, which equates to a salary up to £39 k and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse Manager, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for :
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.