Night Nurse Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A large Ipswich nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern, homely setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, working night shifts on a permanent basis
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A comprehensive training and development programme and a supportive working environment
As Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Experienced in a supervisory role in a UK care home setting setting and demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided or call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back