Night Nurse Manager
£16.65 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.65 - £18 p/h – Up to £37.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager is required to work as Clinical Night Manager in a large, private care home in Liverpool.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a home from home setting.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.65 to £18 which equates to a salary of up to £37,440 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A contract to work 40 hours per week on nights
- Free uniforms, DBS check and training
- Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
- A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts
In this role your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back