Night Nurse Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£36,000 - £38,000 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent | £2K Bonus | 42 Hours - Nights | Great Benefits | RMN/RGN Considered | Elderly Nursing Home
An elderly nursing care home just south of Manchester city centre has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to help lead and develop the home as Night Manager.
The home promotes a caring family atmosphere where residents can feel at home, the highly skilled team ensure best quality of life and care with a wide range of facilities within the service.
Details of this Night Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- A great annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- A welcome/joining bonus of up to £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A friendly and supportive working environment with highly skilled team in place
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
- When you make a personal introduction, you will receive a reward of £250
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
- Approachable with a friendly nature
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back