Night Nurse Manager
Near Durham, County Durham
£16.40 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.40 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32.8K | 38.5 Hour Contract – Nights | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects | Elderly Frail Home - Outstanding CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading County Durham nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Night Nurse Manager.
The small home offers round the clock care to older adults who are living with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties and currently has an Outstanding CQC rating which reflects the excellent standards of care the team deliver.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working nights on a flexible rota (some days may be required for training and development purposes and to attend managers meetings etc)
- Rates of pay of £16.40 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £32,830
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Demonstrate at least 2 years post registration experience, with recent supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and show clinical credibility, in addition to being able to support and guide the team of Nurses and HCAs on the night shift
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back