Night Nurse Manager
£16.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.32 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £32,672 per annum) | 38.5 hours | Nights | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care |
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private care home in the Newton Aycliffe area for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Night Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on permanent nights, with occasional days required to attend training & meetings etc
• Great rates of pay of £16.32 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 and £32,672 per annum)
• A supportive working environment
As Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back