Night Nurse Manager
£19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
KPJ2853 – Night Manager
£19 p/h – Up to £39k - Band 6 | 38.5 Hrs – Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large nursing home in the Pausket area to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Nurse Night Manager.
Details of this Night Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours (negotiable) per week on nights from 8pm – 8am.
• Great pay rates of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates, with enhanced overtime rate
• Workplace pension
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Meals provided on shift and onsite parking.
• Online training, and electronic planning and assessments.
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided. For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back