Night Nurse Manager
£17.10 per Hour
£17.10 p/h –Circa £39.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Preston is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Night Manager.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 44 hours per week on permanent nights
- Rates of pay of £17.10 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and totals a salary in the region of £39,120
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As RGN Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back