Night Nurse Manager
Radcliffe, Greater Manchester
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37.7K | 44 Hour Contact – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large nursing home in the Radcliffe area to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Night Nurse Manager on full-time nights.
The home is owned and managed by one of the UK’s leading care groups and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general elderly and disability care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager post and what the service is offering:
- A great pay rate of £16.50 per hour (equates up to £37,752 per annum & NHS Band 6)
- Up to 44 hours per week on permanent nights (occasional days may be required for training and quality assurance purposes)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A company pension plan
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
Applicants for this Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting in a senior or managerial role
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back