Night Nurse Manager
Stretford, Greater Manchester
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £38.9K | 44 Hrs - Nights | Excellent Benefits | L&D Prospects | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in the Stretford area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 44 hours per week on permanent nights, with occasional days required to attend training sessions, meetings etc
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £38,890
- A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back