Night Nurse Manager
£17.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.60 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £40.2K | 44 Hour Contract – Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Disability Care
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work as Night Manager of their large Wigan nursing home.
The 60+ bedded home provides elderly frail and disability nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Up to 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Working night shifts only
- Competitive pay rates of £17.60per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £40,270
- A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse Manager, you will coordinate all clinical services on site during the night shift and will ensure the highest quality clinical and personal care is delivered. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management, supporting the team and undertaking some clinical duties when required.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Experienced in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting in a senior or leadership position
- Good clinical skills and strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and best practices of care
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back