Up to £17.34 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.34 per hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £39.6k | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 44 hours per week | Nights | “Good” CQC Rating | Excellent Staff Benefits
A well-respected Care Home in the March area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified nurse to strengthen their clinical team on full-time nights.
The CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides general nursing, dementia, and disability care to older adults from throughout the area.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 44 hours per week on night shifts only
• Great rates of pay offered up to £17.34 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,600
• Time and a half pay for bank holidays, double pay for Christmas day and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Employee careport - advice to support improving financial, mental and physical wellbeing
• A company pension scheme
• Staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms and free on-site parking
• A generous annual leave allowance
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back