Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£19.50 p/h – Band 6/7 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Paid Breaks | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Melksham area, with full-time nights available on a permanent basis.
What the Night Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• Full-time hours on permanent night shifts (part-time contracts may be considered)
• Competitive hourly rates of £19.50 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
• Membership to the Perkbox staff benefit scheme
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Ideally you will have previous experience working in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting
• You will be confident managing and administering medications and maintaining accurate and up to date clinical records
• Flexible to work night shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.