Near Calne, Wiltshire
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £30.8K | 36 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a fully CQC compliant elderly dementia nursing care home in a village near Calne.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £30,880
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Friendly, supportive working environment
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally have some experience in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back